When Exchanges / Refunds Are Offered
· When it is confirmed that the product has manufacturing defects, customers are offered exchanges/refunds, and the delivery cost is paid by Brillery.
· In the case of exchanges/refunds requested by the customer, the customer must pay for the delivery for returns and for receiving the new product.
· When authentication certificates are included in the package, it must also be returned in its original state in the package.
· The product and package must be in its original protective case, and the case must not be damaged.
When Exchanges / Refunds Are NOT Offered
· Exchanges and refunds are NOT offered when the customer has worn the product and/or there are signs of wearing the item.
· If the product came with a tag, and if the tag has been taken off, or if the certification/identification documents are damaged, exchanges/refunds will NOT be
· Cancellations/exchanges/refunds will NOT be offered for custom-made products.
· For plated/gilted products, if the plating has come off due to excessive use, it will NOT be a reason for exchanges/refunds.
· Our policy is to offer free-of-charge repairs of products up to 6 months after purchase, and after 6 months have passed, any repair inquiries (including whether or not the repair can be
done) will depend on the supply of materials and the amount used.
· In the case of damage due to the customer’s carelessness, the customer may be asked to pay for repairs.
Process of Exchanges or Refunds
· Requests for exchanges/refunds must be submitted within 7 days of receiving the product.
· All exchanges/refunds will be processed after the product conditions are checked and verified.
· Upon verification, exchanges/refunds will be processed within 3 to 5 working days.
· If you have used your credit card for the payment, the payment will be cancelled, and you will not be charged for payment.
(However, depending on your payment date with the credit card company, the payment may be processed. In such cases, the credit card company will cancel/refund the amount on
the payment date in the coming month.)